The Sunny Patch residents are minor characters in the Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends television series. They often appear in the backgrounds of episodes and occasionally interact with the main and recurring characters.
- Whiffy - Stinky's sister who lives in a different forest than the major characters. She is currently living with her brother to be Grace's mother.
- Grace - An orange-shelled Asian lady beetle, who was supposed to meet her parents in Sunny Patch. They never returned to her and was adopted by Stinky and his sister Whiffy.
- Spindella (Kristina Nicoll) - Spiderus' wife, a red-pink spider. In a sense, Spindella is a foil to Spiderus; she is much warmer and appreciative of Squirt and friends. Spindella revealed that she was pregnant at the end of the special episode "Be Good to Bugs...and Frogs." Her spiderlings were hatched in the episodes "Lulla-Bug" and "The Most Perfect Parent."
- Mandrake - Spiderus and Spindella's son. Looks like a small, pudgy version of Spiderus and speaks with a British-English accent.
- Belladonna - Spiderus and Spindella's daughter, Ivy's twin sister. She is nicknamed Bella.
- Poison Ivy - Belladonna's twin sister. She is often referred to as "Ivy."
- Petal - Spiderus and Spindella's niece, who debuts in Best Bug Buddies. She acts as a rival to Squirt.
- Beetrice (Catherine Gallant) - A queen bee who often talks with Miss Spider. She is the first character to appear in the show's first official episode, I'll Fly Away (in which she is shown along with other honeybees).
- Honey - Beetrice's daughter, the "princess bee" of the hive.
- Unnamed honeybees - Other bees who are never given names, occasionally appearing alongside Beetrice.
- Eunice (Cara Pifko) - an earwig voiced and the mother of Lil Sis and Eddy.
- Eddy (Ezra Perlman) - A young earwig and Eunice's son.
- Lil Sis (Tajja Isen) - An earwig and Eunice's daughter.
- Lily - Snack's mother
- Snack (Stephanie Morgenstern) - A young female ladybug and friend to Miss Spider's children.
- Ned and Ted's mother - The mother of Ned and Ted, never seen but mentioned in Bug Your Mom Day.
- Frank - A firefly who cannot see a thing without his glasses.
- Sawyer - A female carpenter ant who works as an aphid rancher. She is responsible for clearing out mushrooms whenever they start to overgrow in Sunny Patch.
- Grub (Rob Tinkler) - A grub who appears in the backgrounds of episodes, occasionally having a minor speaking role.
- Pillbug (Robert Smith) - A pillbug who, like the grub, is a frequently-seen stock character.
- Aphids - Insects that act similarly to cows.
- Unnamed residents - Various stock characters who are never named or given speaking roles. Their species vary; some are caterpillars and winged insects like beetles and butterflies.